Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Free Muslims

There is an organization call "Free Muslims". I have examined their web-site and will have it added to my list of links as I think it is worth reading.

I do not think that they have made a final commitment to what they describe as their mission or function, which I this is the setting of Islam into the modern and civilized world, and will not be able to do so until such time as they: Comdemn all that is horrid and evil in the Koran, the Hadith (The sayings of Mohammed) and the Sharia (The codes of Islamic laws); And, print a "new and revised" Koran which does NOT contain all those hateful verses. (For more on this subject, please go the "True Face Of Islam" which is in the May, 2005 archives of this blog OR most of the books and articles otherwise noted in it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home